Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear Baby

Dear Baby:

I am trying so hard to figure out how I can miss someone so much that is not even born yet! I miss you so much. This time of year is very hard for Mommy. We are still waiting for you, and some days it seems as if the time will never come. I wish you were here with us this Christmas. Well, here in body form. You're already born in our hearts. Daddy and I talk all the time about what we think you will be like. We feel like we know you already. We talk about whether you'll be more like me or him. Whether you'll like music or art. What kind of baby you'll be; a fussy baby or a relaxed, calm baby. I cannot wait to find out. This Christmas is very hard. I want more than anything to hold you in my arms this Christmas; to watch your reaction to all the Christmas lights; to have your Christmas photos taken. Maybe next year.

Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

No comments: