- Brandon and I will never agree on the proper way to load the dishwasher, and that's ok. (He insists that pots, pans, and mixing bowls should be machine-washed.)
- I will always need to be careful while walking through the house in the dark, for fear of breaking my neck on stray shoes. (Pssst. Honey, there is a special place in the closet for said shoes!)
- No matter how hard I try, Brandon's favorite meal will always be flavorless grilled chicken and green beans.
- Regardless of what I do, Brandon will never stop loving wrestling OR Alice Cooper. Guess it's time to accept it.
- We still do not share the same taste in music, movies, or television (except for Grey's Anatomy!), and that's ok, too.
- Brandon has seen the absolute worst sides of me...right down to the nitty gritty, and at this point I am pretty much convinced that I could look like a big ugly blob and he would still tell me I am beautiful :)
- I will never successfully teach Brandon how to be on time, but I will live.
- most of all, I have learned that no matter what I say or do, Brandon will always love me.
Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you 3 times more than I did on our wedding day!