- My amazing, supportive, and loving husband
- The fact that we made it through the adoption process and are just waiting for the call
- The peace that God has granted us throughout our infertility/adoption journey
- The fact that my husband miraculously got today OFF!
- My wonderful family
- My amazing friends. Especially grateful for Jennifer, who has become one of my main support systems. So glad we have grown so close! Thankful for reconnections with old friends, too.
- And so much more!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
I started this season in a depressed state, not thankful for much. I was so disappointed that we had to spend yet another holiday without children. And, while I do grieve that we can't yet share our traditions with our kids, I have realized that I really do have SOOOO much to be thankful for! In perfect Type A Personality fashion, here is a list :)
Posted by Kelly at 9:53 AM