Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Movin on up!

We FINALLY got moved into the new house! We were delayed 5 days on closing, which was incredibly frustrating. It's a really long story that I won't go into, but THDA any myself are not friends. Anyway, we finally got to close at 5pm on Monday. Losing those 5 days of work really put a damper on it, so we had to work like dogs to get it all done. Lucky for us, my parents did a tremendous amount of work, and Brandon's grandparents came in from out of town to help. We got all the painting done in 2.5 days! And let me tell ya, it was a LOT of painting, and we still have a little more to do. But, we are practically completely unpacked with the exception of a few little things. And, let me say, we LOVE our new home! It is cozy and very homey (homie? homy? how the heck do you spell that?) We are going to be very happy there, and I can't help but to praise God for his many blessings! This is a new start for us in more ways than one, and we are ecstatic! I don't have any pictures up because my computer is still somewhat packed, so I will get those up as soon as I find all my cords and whatnot. Thanks for all the prayers! Anytime you're in the Nashville/Smyrna/Murfreesboro/LaVergne area, gimme a call and come see us! :-)

2 comments:

Kate said...

YEA!!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I hope you get your computer up soon! I wanna see the changes!!