Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is Brandon's 27th birthday! Or, as he and I say, birfday! We aren't able to do much for our Birthdays this year since we close on the house in 8 days, but I thought I would take a minute to brag on him a little :-) I stole Katie and Cody's idea and made a list of 27 things I love about him! (Katie, I know what you're thinking...I steal ALL your ideas! But you should stop coming up with such good ones!)

1) I love when he makes random silly faces and makes me laugh.
2) I love how when I get home from work, he RUNS to the door and wraps his arms around me like he hasn't seen me in a really long time.
3) I love how he is willing to cook dinner for me.
4) I love how he is really helpful around the house....if it weren't for him, we would never have clean clothes, because I HATE doing laundry.
5) I love when he scratches my back, even if I have to beg him to :-)
6) I love our nightly ritual (slow down, folks, I wouldn't go there on here!) of fighting over his pillow because it's softer than mine. I steal it every night, and it ends up in a big pillow fight and a lot of laughing.
7) His adorably mischevious smirk/grin.
8) I love when he sings.
9) I love it when he acts goofy...he cracks me up!
10) I love when he tries to dance. It's cute.
11) I love when he tells me I am beautiful, even if I don't believe him.
12) I love watching him with the kids at church. Considering he HATED kids when we met, it is quite a transformation :)
13) I love how he always wants to fix everyone and help them with their problems.
14) I love it when we're in the car and he reaches over to hold my hand for no reason.
15) I love tackling him to the ground and tickling him. He HATES being tickled. So, it's funny.
16) I like how he always makes up parodies to every song he hears, even if it gets a little annoying at times.
17) I love when he calls me Pookie. It's an inside joke, but it stuck and it makes me laugh.
18) I love his determintation.
19) I love that he loves ice cream, just like me :-)
20) I love that he likes romantic comedies and chick flicks.
21) I love that he is sensitive and he is ok with it.
22) I love that he sends me random text messages that are stinkin hilarious.
23) I love that he never hesitates to say he's sorry after an argument. (even if it was my fault!)
24) I love that he let me have another kitten, even though he didn't want her, and now he's in love with her.
25) I love how we constantly argue over music in the car. It's annoying, but funny at the same time, and life would be boring without it.
26) I love how he is always there for me when I need him.
27) Last, but not least, I LOVE that he married ME! :-)

I love you, honey, and I know that if you weren't with me, my life would be boring and lonely. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brandon!! I love your list. And, don't worry, I wasn't thinking about stealing at all. :)