Friday, July 31, 2009

In need of SLEEP!

I think my body is finally realizing just how exhausted it is. I don't even have much of an appetite! That's not such a bad thing, but it's really strange for me. I am very much looking forward to this weekend. I do have a few things I need to work on, like unpacking the rest of my odds and ends so we can actually park in the garage, and possibly painting the guest bathroom. Other than that, I plan to watch movies and eat cereal in front of the TV. I can't wait for our cable to be hooked up Sunday so I'll actually have something to watch. I am definitely in need of some rest. And, I promise to do my best to get some pictures up this weekend (I still have yet to find that darn camera cord!). On that note, I'll leave you with some things that I am looking forward to in the new house!

-Cooking!! Not only am I looking forward to cooking in our new kitchen, but we have vowed (yes, again) to start cooking healthier and eating out way less (we won't be able to afford to eat out now!).
-Brandon and I are going to start walking around the neighborhood in the evenings after dinner. I am excited about the exercise and the quality time with him.
-Having coffee on my deck, or in my dining room looking out the bay window.
-Flower Beds!
-Planting a tree in the front yard (to replace the dead one that's there now)
-Bubble baths in my garden tub, which I have already been enjoying
-Not having to walk all the way to the office to get the mail in the rain
-Not having to go to the post office to mail things!
-Watching Brandon cut the grass :P
-Entertaining friends and family. I can't wait to have people over! So, if you ever want to come hang out, just call me!

No comments: