Quick update, in bullet form:
- We are getting settled into the house quite nicely, and are looking forward to our housewarming party on Oct. 10th! Well, it's just an open house, but still :)
- I am super duper excited about our half price tickets to Honeysuckle Hill Pumpkin patch that I found on 963jackfm.com. Can't wait to go!
- I started taking a TN History class this semester. It is very boring. BUT, once it's over, I'll be one step closer to that black gown!
- I also started teaching a 3 year old Sunday School class at TRBC. I pretty much love it.
- I have been doing many neat crafts. Well, I've been coming up with ideas anyway. I have only exercised one of them...more to come.
- We have an appointment on the 9th with an infertility specialist. I'm terrified.
- I'm working REALLY hard on getting my weight down. I have screwed up a lot this weekend, but that's ok...no beating myself up! I am jumping right back on!