Friday, January 22, 2010


To say that I am overwhelmed would definitely be an understatement. I am experiencing all sorts of emotions. Excitement, anxiety, uncertainty, nervousness, impatience.... My head just won't stop! It seems like there is SO much to do and me being the type A personality that I am, wanted it done yesterday! To think that we will have to wait until June to go to orientation and start the home study process is almost unbearable! But, on the plus side, I think we have plenty to (hopefully) keep us occupied until then. Like, finishing my mom and dad's scrapbook for their 50th anniversary in March, starting on our family profile (which technically we're not supposed to start on until we get the homestudy info at orientation, but since I'm making it scrapbook style, I thought I should get a head start), getting the formal application approved, and not to mention funraising! I have several ideas for fundraising. Hopefully we will be successful. Oh, and I am sure I won't be able to refrain from shopping for baby :-) So, we definitely have our work cut out for us. I am exhausted already, and we have only just begun!

No comments: