Thursday, June 2, 2011

Disappeared

I promise I haven't disappeared. It's been a while, I know. Fact of the matter is, I just haven't had much to talk about. No adoption news at all.

We had a good Memorial Day weekend. I hope yours was good as well. I spent most of it at the pool. My best friend, Jennifer, was kind enough to let us come to her husband's old apartments and swim with them. (I might add that since they just got married, his lease wasn't up yet) It was nice to be outside instead of stuck in the house. It made me realize just how badly I want a pool, and why I miss apartment life.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Saturday, I'm spending a few hours at the Smyrna pool, and then Saturday night Jennifer and I are having GIRLS NIGHT! I am super excited!

Anyway, that's pretty much it...nothing exciting on the home front. Just life as usual!

No comments: