Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little About Us


I am 24, Brandon is 26. We met April 15, 2005, when his mother, whom I worked with at the time, set us up for a lunch date. At first, I didn't like Brandon...actually, I didn't want anything to do with him since I had just recently gone through a bad breakup, if you wanna call it that. However, God had different plans. I started falling for him quite quickly, and on December 23 of that year, he took me to Centennial Park to my favorite spot by the water and popped the question. On September 28, 2006, I married my soulmate. It has been a very rough two years. I think we have actually had it a little harder than most couples because we had several obstacles to overcome. But, by the Grace of God and a LOT of patience, love, and determination, we have overcome several of them already. The rest we are still working on, and I know God has a huge plan for us. We are hoping to bring a little one into the world very soon. But for right now, we live in our one bedroom apartment with our cat, Codi, and our six fishies.

As for me, I have a lot of goals for myself. There are a lot of weaknesses that I see in myself that I want to change. I plan on participating in "101 Things to do in 1001 Days," which I got from a friend's blog (stay tuned for more info!) As soon as I figure out my 101 things, I'll be sure to post them.

No comments: