Tuesday, August 26, 2008

She Did...Finally!




Well, at 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 23, 2008, I was able to stand at the altar and support my sister as she got married....finally!!! My sister and Darrin have been together for ten years (yes, you read that right), and they own a home together in Unionville, TN. My sister is going to be 30 years old on September 2. Honestly, I thought this day would never come because Darrin is just not an emotional or romantic type of man. Neither of them are "religious" or observe any kind of religious ceremonies. And, seeing as they already live together, I thought a wedding would be pretty much pointless in his mind. But, he proved me wrong, and I am so happy, because I know it is something my sister has wanted for a very very long time. She looked absolutely beautiful! Darrin, you cleaned up very well also! I am very proud of you both! Darrin, just take care of her and we will have no worries! I know you will because you have for ten years already. I love you both.

No comments: