Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I can do this!

I've done really well the last few days. I've gotten up at 5am the last 2 days and gone to the Y to work out. Get excited, people, that has NEVER happened! I hope I can keep getting myself up to do that. I really enjoy being able to have my WHOLE evening to do what I want, even if it's just sitting on the couch watching TV...I can do that and not feel bad for it! It's like a little reward for me. Although, so far I have been really sleepy the rest of the day after getting up so early. I feel better after working out, but I get really tired after a few hours. Hopefully I'll get used to it and that will go away.

I've done really well with my eating, too. I've been VERY good. I have stocked my desk drawer with yummy, low fat snacks, like animal crackers, graham crackers, peanut butter, and Fig Newtons (I LOVE fig newtons...they're like a guiltless cookie and so yummy!). That has helped keep my hunger AND my sweet tooth under control. :-)

No comments: