Monday, April 20, 2009

My blog has changed!

I have decided to change the theme of my blog to a weight loss blog. I'll still post updates on my life in general, but I am mainly going to utilize it as a weight loss journal for myself, and hopefully find some other blogger friends out there who are joining in this journey with me. Here are a few of the things I'll be sharing:

Recipes, cooking tips, and healthy meal ideas

Regular updates on my progress, including my goals and new techniques as I learn them.

Weight loss tips

Information on good cooking/weight loss websites

Miscellaneous weight loss info.

Please, feel free to advertise my blog on your own site, or tell your blogger (or non-blogger) pals about it! Comments, tips, and of course encouragement are always welcome!

No comments: