Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Season of Thankfulness Day 9

Today is dedicated to my Daddy. My Daddy is the best. Do NOT argue. He is 70 years old, and I guarantee you he could run circles around you! (I know he can me!) He still works part time at McDonald's...just for something to do. Know what he does there? Unloads trucks and fixes everything. Doesn't sound like much, but I totally look up to him. At his age, he still unloads trucks all by himself, running up and down the stairs carrying heavy boxes...and in record time, too! And the man can fix anything! I don't think my parents have ever had to call a repair-man (must be nice!). He even climbed up and down a 40ft ladder when we moved and painted our entire living room...alone!! At 70, this is a major feat. Not only is he healthy and talented, but he is THE most loving person I have ever met. He loves everyone, whether he sees eye to eye with them or not. He has ALWAYS told us girls how proud he is of us, and how much he loves us. He was a very affectionate Daddy, and never afraid to show his love for us. He is completely selfless. I love you, Daddi-o!

No comments: