Monday, November 9, 2009

Season of Thankfulness Days 7/8

Ok, so I missed a day. I'll make up for it today with 2 things I am thankful for!

First, I am thankful for such a wonderful, amazing mommy. I am my mom made over, and it becomes more and more obvious as I get older. We are both incredibly sensitive and cry very easily (did you say my hair was messy? Excuse me. I need a tissue.) We both worry like nobody's business. If we have something on our minds, we lose sleep. We are also both incredibly shy. It's ridiculous. But, my mom is there for me through thick and thin. I can't STAND the thought of hurting her feelings or disappointing her, but she always makes sure to tell me how proud she is of me.

Second, I am thankful for my sister. We have never been real close. We are TOTAL opposites! She is almost 6 years older than I am, and we have never had a lot in common. However, the older we get, the more we find we have in common. We bicker like sisters do, but we love each other. The fact that my mom's sister is dying right now has made me realize just how special my sister is. She's the only sibling I have. And I would never ever want to regret our relationship.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: