Monday, April 12, 2010

Candles for sale!

I am pretty sure you're all getting sick and tired of my salesmanship (which isn't so great, by the way), but we still have a LONG way to go! We need $3,000 in the next 2-3 months! So...

We are selling these FABULOUS (and I mean fabulous!) candles through The Uncommon Garden in Hermitage! If I see you often, you can place your order through me and I can bring your candles to you. If you live far away or we don't see each other, you can place your order on our website. These candles are hand-poured, and smell great! I love them! If you order on the website, shipping charges do apply, and she will ship them to you within a day or 2 of ordering.

We'll only be doing this for a limited time (The rest of April probably), so get yours now! :) Please and thank you :P

http://www.theuncommongarden.com/BrandonandKelly.htm

2 comments:

Jalysia said...

I'm from Canada and am interested in ordering a few candles. Does this work? Or do you only ship with in the U.S.?

Kelly said...

Yes we can ship to Canada! :)