Friday, May 28, 2010

Da Funk

That's the mood I've been in lately...a funk. I think it's the full moon. I'm really starting to believe in that!

I was so irritable last weekend I don't think I got one thing done! Sheesh! So, I have that much more to do this weekend! I did buy the baby proofing items, but I'm hoping we won't have to actually install them. Since we'll possibly be waiting 3 years, I don't know why I need to have cabinet locks installed NOW.

I've got a fairly fun weekend planned. Well, aside from tomorrow. Nothing to do tomorrow. Sunday we are going to the Daughtry concert! I'm excited! I've loved him ever since Idol, and for Brandon's V-Day gift this year, I bought tickets. Should be a fun day. On Monday, we're cooking out at my parents' house. I'm looking forward to some family time, too.

What are your Memorial Day plans?

No comments: