Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coffee Drinkers wanted!

Are you a coffee drinker? If you are, then here is another way you can help us bring baby home!! Go to our coffee store website and buy a bag of coffee! It's that simple! For every bag we sell, we get $5! That $5 adds up fast, so go ahead...get your coffee fix now!

http://www.justlovecoffee.com/Swindellfamily

Oh! And a special THANK YOU to Katie and Sarah for spreading the word on their blogs! Sarah has even offered to donate 20% of her Avon sales to us!! So shoot on over to her site and get ya some sassy stuff! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww...I gave up coffee two weeks ago...sorry :( Have you thought about selling magazine subscriptions? Last year I bought one to help support a couple (that are friends of friends of friends) with their adoption. I think they got 40% of the subscription cost. I'm not sure of the name of the company but I bet you could goggle it!

Unknown said...

You are so welcome honey! I'm hoping to get lots of sales! And when I get the chance I will order some coffee. I am also going to email you. That is all. :)