- What if they don't like us?
- Are we "perfect" enough? How "perfect" do they expect us to be?
- Should I be blatantly honest, or only tell them what they "need" to know?
- What do I do to prepare for the home study visit?
- Will they think we aren't suitable because Brandon has struggled with depression?
Some are silly, I know. But I know they are going to pick apart every inch of our lives, and that scares me. We aren't perfect, and for some reason, I feel the need to be for this. Yikes! Wish us luck!