Monday, October 6, 2008

I thought I saw a putty tat...

I did! I did! He got stuck! Codi is a very loving and needy cat, and he gets jealous of the computer, so when I get on here to check my emails and Facebook, etc, he always tries to climb up on top of the desk and lay down or walk on the keyboard, but I usually pet him and put him back on the floor before he makes it. Well, this time he was a little too quick for me and he climbed behind the monitor...and then he fell behind the computer desk (it's a corner one so there is a small slot diagonally from wall to wall...just big enough for a kitty).

There he is!
Photobucket
"Mommy?"
Photobucket
"Do you think you could put the camera down long enough to get me outta here?"
Photobucket
"Well, if I'm gonna be stuck I may as well play with feet"
Photobucket
"Hey, wait! I got it....here I am! I made it! I'm ok! Don't worry about me, Mom!"
Photobucket
"FINALLY! I get to interrupt your computing!"
Photobucket

No comments: