Sunday, October 19, 2008

Walden Farms and old friends

We went to Walden Farms Pumpkin Patch this afternoon. We had a good time. We had planned on going with our small group, and meeting an old friend that I haven't seen since high school, Jennifer, and her little girl and boyfriend there, but our friends weren't able to make it due to a two-week old=no sleep, and Jennifer's boyfriend didn't make it, but Brandon and I still got to go hang out with Jennifer and Abby, her daughter. It was really nice to see her and meet her little girl. I've watched her daughter grow up on Myspace (literally...ever since Jennifer was pregnant!), but I had not gotten to meet her yet, and it was nice to visit and catch up with Jennifer. Although our Pumpkin Patch is nothing compared to Honeysucke Hills in Springfield, we had a good time watching Abby play...she was so cute! Being around kids always makes me realize just how much I want one of my own (and that is often, since I keep kids twice a week!). I look forward to getting together with them again soon, and meeting Buddy (her boyfriend) this time!

No comments: