Friday, March 6, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

It's My Husband Rocks Friday!

For those of you who don't know, Brandon works third shift (11p-7a). This schedule is extremely tiring, as I can only imagine, and sometimes he has a very hard time sleeping during the day. Such is the case this week. He has had such a hard time getting to sleep the last several days. BUT, he still manages to go to work like a trooper, AND he even got up yesterday afternoon to go to the grocery store with me! I absolutely admire how he always makes it to work...no matter what. I have only known him to call in twice since we've been together...TWICE! In 4 years! Me on the other hand, I am fond of calling in when I get sick. Of course, I get sick time and he doesn't, which has something to do with that, but still. He is a hard worker, and I appreciate and admire that in him :)

No comments: