Monday, March 9, 2009

What a weekend!

This past weekend was great! I hope you all got to get out and enjoy the weather! Saturday I started the day with a good workout at the Y, and then Brandon and I had a picnic in the park and spend the afternoon throwing a football around. Then, we went to his parents' to see his Nana and Poppy, who were in town. It was nice to visit with them. It was soooo beautiful outside - almost 80 degrees - and we stayed outside all day! Then, we went to my parents' house for a cookout. That was fun, too. Yesterday after church, we went downtown to Tootsie's to see our friend Russ play. His band was really good! We walked around downtown for a bit, and then went to the lake on our way home and walked around, watched the ducks, and talked. Then we headed home and rested for the evening. I was very sad to see the weekend end! I love this weather, and it puts me in such a good mood!

No comments: