Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dear baby

Dear Baby,

I think ab0ut you every single day, but today is especially hard. I've been crazy busy getting things together for various fundraisers and our big yard sale. But in the midst of running around like a mad woman, I can help but wonder about you. I ran to Target to grab a gallon of milk, and couldn't resist conveniently walking through the baby department. I want you in my arms so badly. Today as I lay on the couch watching TV, I wished so badly that you were napping on my chest. And when I was sitting in your room sorting through yard sale stuff, I thought about how one day I'll be sitting in that very floor playing with you, or rocking you to sleep, and that day cannot come fast enough. It sounds silly, but those are the things I look forward to the most. Daddy can't wait to take you to the zoo! He loves it there (and just between you and me, I think it's his true home! :P )
We are beginning to make plans for your room, and we're looking through baby name books. We can't wait to have you home where you belong. We love you so much already.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: