Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

How about this weather, huh? It's absolutely gorgeous! I had a pretty fabulous day. The only thing that would have made it more fabulous was if hubby didn't have to work all day. Boo! What did I do, you ask? (ok, you probably didn't ask because you probably don't care, but I'm going to tell you anyway!)

  • Woke up at 7am...that's late for me. Yay for sleeping in!
  • Laid in bed til 7:30...bliss
  • Got up and laid on the couch watching my DVR'd episodes of Oprah and 19 Kids and counting until 10.
  • Sorted through yard sale stuff in the garage
  • Moved yard sale stuff from the front bedroom to the garage
  • Priced yard sale stuff
  • Planted flowers in my newly dug flower bed.
  • Did some cleaning
  • Spent pretty much all day outside
  • Played with the neighbor's doggies...they came to visit me!
  • Met the neighbor's little boy...cutie!
  • Cleaned up the front bedroom (future nursery!)
  • Took Brandon to dinner at Red Robin when he got off since he doesn't feel good
  • Daily trip to Lowe's
  • Watered newly planted flowers
And now I'm sitting here writing :) It was a great day all in all. And might I say that I got a little teary at the sight of the empty nursery. It's crazy to think that not too long from now there'll be a crib in there waiting for a little one to sleep in it. Wonderful feeling.

Dear Caterpillar,

Mommy and Daddy are working so very hard to bring you home! We have been so busy, and we are worn out, but it is so worth it! We would do anything to get you home! We love you!

Yes, I call the baby Caterpillar.

No comments: