Here are a few more accomplishments from my 101 in 1001!
38. Buy everyone something for Christmas. This was the 1st year since getting married that we have been able to buy for our families.
45. Fit everyone in for the holidays.
49. Make a difference in someone's life. Recently, God has (at least I think/hope) used me and my past troubles to minister to a great friend, and I hope I have been able to give her the love and support she needed in such a hard season of life.
51. Make Christmas goodies to share. I did a ridiculous amount of baking this year and loved it!
54. Send out Christmas cards.
Boy, it feels great to cross things off!