Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Illness = failure

Ok, so that's an exaggeration. But I totally fell off my goal-oriented wagon this week. I have been terribly sick (I am convinced it was the flu). While I am not at 100% just yet (probably another week or so), I am going back to work tomorrow, and I will get back on that wagon. I refuse to fail this time. I may fall off a million times. Heck, I might spend my whole year falling off, but I want to stay focused on getting back on that wagon. So, if I have to pick myself up every month, every week, or every day, I'll do it.

On the upside, my friend Bekah has been doing WW, and has lost 8 lbs! Congrats girl!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Kelly, I'm sorry about being sick. I'm really glad that you are determined to succeed at Weight Watchers. Don't be too hard on yourself, you didn't feel good. Concentrate on getting yourself feeling better and then focus on your longterm health.

I'm proud of you for your good attitude!