Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rude awakening

So, I awoke this morning at 5:18am...on a Saturday. Really? You've GOT to be kidding me?! So, I rolled over to go back to sleep, and as I was attempting to drift back into dreamland, my husband starts talking to me. Let me put it this way...he wasn't speaking English....he was talking in is sleep! He does that sometimes. I tried to ignore him, so he started snoring. I covered my ears. Then he rolled over on TOP of me! He took up the whole stinkin bed! After 30 minutes, I decided it was no use, he was out of it and I didn't want to wake him (he'd been up for over 24 hours), so I crawled out of bed...and am now cleaning. Before 6am. Ugh. The joys of sharing your bed.


Those of you who are getting married and think it'll be sooo sweet and romantic to share your bed and go to sleep being held all night....BAHAHAHA!!! Boy are you in for a rude awakening...literally!

1 comment:

Kelly Jo said...

HAHAHA! Oh, I know all too well the joys of sharing a bed with a "snorer" who works third shift. . . At least the house is clean, Right? :)