Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Fridays...on Tuesday

I'm not sure I'll have a chance to blog over the Holidays, so I thought I would go ahead and brag on my hubby.

Brandon's family makes Christmas very difficult. I know, all inlaws do, but trust me...you have NO idea. They are impossible, and they cause drama over stupid stuff. I have lost all patience with them, and all it is going to take is one comment in front of me, and I'm going to lose it on them. However, my husband apparently has more class than I do because he just keeps putting up with it. I am a very patient person, but even I have limits. Brandon is not patient at all, but he seems to find patience with them, I suppose because it's his family, but I commend him for remaining so calm because I would have walked away a long time ago.

No comments: