"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord...Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it" (Eph 5:22-25).
What is Valentine's Day about? Showing love, right? Well, what about the other 364 days? Are we not to love our husbands then, too? I know that I like to receive flowers and cute little thoughtful things all throughout the year! And so do our hubbies! So, in the spirit of this special day, I made a list of ways to show your husband you love him all year long!
1) Have a movie night, and let HIM pick the movie
2) Show an interest in his interests (even if it's the most boring thing ever)
3) Surprise him by washing his car for him (Brandon LOVES this)
4) Bake his favorite meal AND do the dishes
5) Let him know that he is your hero. Men want to be your hero!
6) Let him win an argument! Pick your battles, and if it doesn't matter, then let him win.
7) No guilt trips! I am so guilty of putting guilt trips on Brandon it's not even funny.
8) Bake his favorite sweet treat, and pack it in his lunch for him. Want to make it even better? Don't tell him you're doing it! He'll be surprised when he opens his lunch box at work.
9) Don't make fun of his hobbies, no matter how silly they may seem. I am guilty of this one, too.
10) Don't just tell him you love him, but tell him you like him, too.
Remember...men need to feel loved, too!