Thursday, February 5, 2009

MHRF...almost a week late

I apologize. This has been a hectic week and I did not get to do "My Husband Rocks" last Friday. So, here goes.

I have been incredibly irritable and impatient lately with Brandon. A down right butt. I have been so tired and stressed out with everything that is going on, that I have just chewed him out over everything...money, time, attitude...everything. Isn't it ironic how sometimes when we lecture someone about their bad attitude, we do it with a bad attitude ourselves? Or wait...it might just be me. Anyway, he has put up with my attitude and hatefulness. I wouldn't have. But he did...and he hasn't even chewed ME out once! Thanks, baby, for dealing with me. I'm sorry. I love you. Thanks for being there through all of this and loving me. I really need it right now. You are my world. :-)

No comments: