Friday, February 20, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!

There has been so much going on lately. Several of those things are....not so good. However, in the midst of all the trials we are facing, I have seen God take hold of my husband in a mighty way! God is really working in his life, and it is amazing to see. He is worshipping like I have never seen him worship before. He has the passion and desire to make time for us to pray together, and make God the true center of our marriage. We have both always known that praying together was something that we needed to work on (let's be honest. We just DON'T pray together), but it for some reason has always been a struggle. Of course, Satan doesn't want us to develop a deeper spiritual relationship. Brandon has also never been the "Spiritual Leader" in the home, either. We both agree that the man is supposed to be the "leader," but this has just never been. I have always played that role. However, lately it seems as though he is becoming so much stronger, and walking so much closer to the Lord, and I can see that leader coming out in Him. I praise God for that! One of the best parts of marriage is watching God work in your loved ones life...it is simply amazing. I am so thankful for my husband, and I love him so very much!

No comments: