Swindell Family Mission Statement
We the people of the Swindell family, in order to form a more perfect union, do establish these two basic principles:
1. To love and honor God
2. To love and honor others
We hereby base these principles on the Word of God.
We also establish, within these two principles, these five boundaries, which we hereby agree to adhere to at all times:
1. To honor and worship God and only God.
Exodus 34:14 “You must worship no other gods, for the Lord, whose very name is Jealous, is a God who is jealous about his relationship with you.”
2. To love and honor one another through loving words and actions
John 13:35 “Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
3. To honor and obey the Word of God.
John 1:1 “In the beginning, the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
4. To love and respect others as ourselves by helping them and meeting the needs of others.
Matthew 22:39 “A second is equally important: love your neighbor as yourself.”
5. To study the Word of God so that we may know who God truly is and have a deeper relationship with Him.
Joshua 1:8 “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.”