Friday, February 13, 2009

My Husband ROCKS!

rose Pictures, Images and Photos We didn't have the money to do anything really special for Valentine's Day this year. Ok, let me rephrase....nothing expensive. Brandon wanted to get me some flowers and bring them to me at work, but we really didn't have the money. So, I settled with the fact that I was getting anything (don't get me wrong...I'm not materialistic at all, but all girls like flowers, right?) and I was kinda sad, I admit. But, when I woke up this morning and looked on our nightstand, there was a single SILK rose, chocolates, and a card. It was so sweet. Inside the card, he wrote, "I know it isn't a real rose, but this one will never die." Altogether now...AAAAWWWWW. We couldn't afford real ones, so this was his best, and it was PERFECT. And I love him for it. It's not about the flowers. It's about knowing you are loved and thought about. And I definitely knew that this morning :-)

No comments: