Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change

Well, I'm obviously not happy with the way the election went. Here's why. The majority of people who voted for Obama, only voted for him based on the color of his skin. I am the least racist person there is I think, so let me get that on the table...skin color had NOTHING to do with my decision. I voted based on morals and values, and the Biblicalness (new word?) of them. Abortion is NOT Biblical. Gay marriage is NOT Biblical. Greed is NOT Biblical.

But I feel that the majority of blacks only voted for Obama BECAUSE he's black. That's ridiculous. So, now, because you wanted "change," there's no telling where our country will go. We need some old fashioned values. Our society already tells us that murder, abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, etc are OK, and they are not. Just read the Bible...I don't make the rules. We need to CHANGE THAT because THAT is what's wrong with our country to begin with!

You wanted change, huh? Although, no one has ever said exactly WHAT kind of change they wanted. I hope you want negative change, and when we get that, I'll just tell you like I tell my husband all the time..."Maybe next time you'll listen!"

No comments: