Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally!!!

I cannot express how happy I am that election day is finally here...and that it will be over in a few hours. For months, all we have heard is "Obama this, Obama that..." and then there's McCain's mud-slinging that just got on everyone's nerves. I hate politics!

Regardless of who wins this election, I am simply glad it is over. Regardless of who the winner is, I will support them. Not because I necessarily like them or agree with them, but because God said to. If God chooses to put Obama in the White House (Dear God, please don't. Amen), then I will continue to pray (very hard) for our country, but I will just deal with it. I hate politics!

Seriously people, if your candidate loses (whoever your candidate is), DEAL WITH IT. I don't want to hear any more about this stupid election. It's enough to make me not want another election EVER. Did I mention that I hate politics?

No comments: