Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

Well, we made it through the holiday! Whew! We have had a pretty good weekend overall. Brandon was off Thursday and Friday night, so it was nice to spend some time together while he is alert! We spent Thursday in Lewisburg with Brandon's maternal Grandparents, which was nice overall. Of course there are the one or two family members who seem to enjoy causing drama over stupid stuff, but that's a whole series of blogs in itself. We were so exhausted Thursday night we turned in at 7:30pm! This NEVER happens unless I'm sick!

After a much needed 12 hour nap, I spend half of Friday with my mom and sister, putting up my mom's tree for her, and then we went to Walmart and then mom treated us to a Pie in the Sky pizza...delicious! You must try it if you haven't already!

Friday evening Brandon and I went and walked around Opryland hotel for a while. I love this, but unfortunately Brandon doesn't enjoy it as much as I do. That's ok though, he is sweet enough to go anyway and watch me run around like a 4 year old, amazed by the lights which never seem to change, but I like that...I know what to look forward to!

Today we had our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house. Then we all watched Elf. I love that movie :-)
After that, Brandon came home and went to bed while I went and did some Christmas shopping and then wrapped them.
Now, I am fixing to go play the xbox 360 for a bit till Brandon gets up for work.

Not sure why I felt the need to give a play by play of our weekend, but there you go. If you read it all, then A) thank you for reading, and B) I'm sorry you're so bored :-(

No comments: