Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's For Dinner?

I finally made a decent weekly menu. Well, I hope so anyway! We are on a TIGHT budget with Christmas so close and all. I'm hoping to keep the budget around $30 for food this week. I'll let you know how well that works!

Friday: BBQ Grilled Chicken with corn and green beans
Saturday: Sesame Ginger Chicken with asian style stir fry veggies
Sun: No clue yet
Mon: Grilled chicken salads
Tues: Chicken pitas - this will be a 1st, and I don't have a recipe. I'm attempting the greek restaurant style chicken sandiwch. Again, I'll let you know how it goes.
Wed: on our own


I know...heavy on the chicken. Like I said, we're on a budget, as well as a diet, if you couldn't tell. We both have gained a ton of weight since we got married, and are desparate to get it off. So, we're changing our habits....again. For the 3rd time, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: