Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Fridays...on Wednesday

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, we have a busy week planned so I decided to go ahead and do this post today, while I have a chance.

I previously posted the story about locking my keys in my car. That day, I felt so loved and protected by him. He had slept all of 5 hours the two previous days, and we had church that night as well. He was exhausted. I was afraid he would be upset that I had to wake him, but when I called him, all I heard was his concern. When I told him that the man at the Kroger Customer Service desk was being so terribly mean to me, Brandon become furious! He was ready to fight, and in some ways I think if that man hadn't gotten my keys out of my car and I hadn't left before Brandon made it, he would have! He was almost to my office when I got into my car, so he came on up to say hi. He was so sweet that day. It reminded me that I can call on him anytime of the day (or night for him) to come to my rescue, and that he would kill to protect me if he had to. He doesn't like it when people treat me poorly, and that is a wonderful feeling.

No comments: