Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's For Dinner?

Ok, I know I haven't posted recipes in a while, and that's mainly because I haven't tried any new recipes in a week or two. This past weekend I made a big crock pot full of homemade vegetable beef soup and we ate on that all weekend. I didn't do much cooking at all while I was on "vacation." But, I'll be getting back in the swing of things soon with the Holidays coming up. I'll be posting my Thanksgiving menu and recipes, plus all my Christmas baking in the coming weeks. I'm thinking of starting a food-only blog as well, but then I'm not sure what I would blog about on my regular blog. :-/ I probably won't post a weekly menu this week. With Thanksgiving coming up, we're eating cheap the next few weeks...SpaghettiO's, Hamburger Helper, etc.

No comments: